Old 18-04-2010, 10:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Williams[_3_] Bob Williams[_3_] is offline

Default Another Carlsbad Ranunculus

Paddy's Pig wrote:
"Bob Williams" wrote in message

You're right, of course.
I wrote the title and then selected the Poppy instead.
Senior Moment ;-)

Yeah --- like I never have those! )

In fact I think I had a Senior Moment the instant that I sent my
"correction". As soon as I hit the send button I realized that was a
smart-ass thing to do, but at that point it was history and there was
nothing I could do about it.

Anyway I apologize for being such a picayune.

Hey Pat,
Don't feel bad about correcting the I.D. of any picture I post.
I'm more into the craft of photographing flowers than I am into growing
them. Mama or others grows 'em and I shoot 'em. So I, not infrequently,
assign the wrong name to a picture, and I really do appreciate a
correction. How else can i learn?
We have both been on this NG for several years and we all seem to
appreciate the work of each of our members. Unlike most NGs, we don't
have any trolls or smart asses in our midst..... No apologies needed.
Bob