Old 21-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Once A Seed Once A Seed is offline
Registered User

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Of Gold View Post
Hey everyone!

Im thinking of starting to grow some roses but i am not sure how to begin. I have grown flowers in my patch for a while but i never looked into rosesscrot.

Do they need special amounts of time/looking after?

I have a rose in my garden at the moment which was bought for me as a gift from Sacks & Slacks garden shop.

Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks
This is such a romantic story - really loved reading it.