Old 20-04-2003, 05:08 AM
Bob

Default What is thw best wat to carch small fry

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:57:59 -0500, "Phyllis and Jim Hurley"
wrote:

The minnow trap can be a 3 litre pop bottle with a mesh bag around it and a
2" hole in the side. Fast, cheap, effective for babies that will fit the
moth of the bottle. Bait it with fish food or kitty food.

OK I'll give it a try.................. will have to find some small
mesh as I saw some of the new fry today that weren't much bigger
around than a toothpick.. maybe I'll have to let them grow for a
while.
Thanks, I appreciate your responce

bob & susie
You may see our pond at: