Old 25-04-2010, 12:05 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Nosmo King[_2_] Nosmo King[_2_] is offline

Default Mantis tiller repair

Trudi wrote in
m:

I'm looking for someone who knows how to repair a Mantis mini-tiller.

What part of town are you in? Is it an issue with engine or something
specific to the tiller? Does the Mantis web site list any recommended
dealers in the area?

I have had my 30+ year old TroyBilt tiller serviced a couple of times at
Stephens Ace Hardware in Fuquay. I think they are(were) an authorized
repair center for TroyBilt (from before TroyBilt sold out to MTD).