Old 27-04-2010, 04:42 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Mantis tiller repair

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 05:49:29 -0400 in Chrissie51 wrote:

Trudi;884810 Wrote:
I'm looking for someone who knows how to repair a Mantis mini-tiller.

Mantis UK in Stockport, Cheshire offer servicing and general repairs to
the Mantis tiller. Mantis UK is a mail order company and have a good
website.

Ahem, you're probably seeing through this through the garden banter
hijacking of USENET.

This is triangle.gardens.
In the USENET hierarchy triangle.* refers to the "Triangle" region
of North Carolina, US (An area vaguely defined by the towns of
Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill).
The shipping costs to take that tiller to the UK could pay for a new
tiller.

And yes we deserve our own hierarchy, this area is the BIRTHPLACE
of USENET.
--
Chris Dukes