Old 28-04-2010, 01:30 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default What You Feeding? Where You Buying?

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:17:55 EDT, JB wrote:

Thanks ~jan, et al.

I switched ISPs last month and my new one doesn't support newsgroups.
My bad. Stumbled across this on Google Groups. Bought a new computer
with Windows 7. No Outlook Express to read newsgroups. Anyone suggest
a news reader? Usenet provider?

I'm happy with both of mine-

There is still a free version of Forte Inc's agent on some download
sites. The newest version, fully functional is still $29.
www.forteinc.com
It does offline news & email.

individual.net is an excellent newsfeed [no binaries] for 10Euros
[about $15] a year.
http://individual.net/

Jim