Old 30-04-2010, 10:13 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default Patched the hole in our liner

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:28:13 EDT, gojira
wrote:

Major PITA.
Only ONE supplier locally with the glue needed to bond epdm (or permalon), and its a gallon for $25, almost half the cost of a new replacement liner!

When you put the stuff on a epdm patch, it curls up like mad. We couldn;t get it to just stick properly to the preparred hole, so I tacked it down, and then put duct tape over the whole thing so the edges would tack down properly. I just left the duct tape over it.. it can come off naturally. (Its black, so it blends in with the liner anyway.

2 days later, the leak seems tackled, so we're happy campers.

Gareee

There is a duck tape patch on my pond that has been on for years.

Steve

EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com