Old 20-04-2003, 06:56 AM
LM

Default effort in clearing up hazy water... will this do?

Hi Jody,

Thank you for your reply. so your friend's hazy tank cleared up with 3days
of no light? (just wanted to make sure.. I understand green water being
algae) Has your friend's water been clear since? or does he/she have to do
the black-out occasionally to keep it clear?

thanks!

linda

In article , "Jody"
wrote:

I had green water once, and a friend of mine recently had the hazy look you
describe. What worked for me was covering the tank with a blanket for about
3 days. No lights, no food, and everyone survived. It worked for both of
us, so you might give it a shot.

Jody