Old 06-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Arron Arron is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezylala View Post
any kind of plant needs time and attention specially the flowers..

as for the roses , it really needs time ...
for me , i prefer plant shrub rose for it is very free-flowering, producing a good supply of fragrant flowers all summer...
Before you plant them, make sure you know all the proper methods for keeping them in shape. I used this guide Garden Resources | the home of web based garden chat very informative and gives you all the neccessary tips and tricks for looking after your roses