Old 07-05-2010, 02:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default Report on chemicals out today

In article ,
says...
In article ,
phorbin wrote:

In article ,
says...

As a retired chemist, chemo-phobia has always been a sore point with me.
"President's cancer panel" smells of politics.

There are already several international recognized authorities that are
essentially apolitical.

LOL

I used to believe in apolitical until the real world made its presence
known.

There's no such thing as apolitical.

Ignore that man behind the screen.

Though a trick of moonlight cast through cloud onto paper
the shadow scratches a barbed quill in the dark.

I look forward to the report but in my heart I don't need too. Life as
a web seems to be obvious and oblivious but the breaking of if it like
eating a given. Heal the web and we may heal our selves if they exist.

A sea of gossamer and morning dew. Sweep the webs away and they will be
built again by dawn but not by us.

Not one not two Japanese high minded philosophy but corrupted too. See
Zen at war a book.

The sky is blue. Apple blossoms fall. An arrow leaps from the bow.