Old 07-05-2010, 04:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Report on chemicals out today

In article
,
Frank wrote:

On May 6, 6:24*pm, phorbin wrote:
In article ,
says...

As a retired chemist, chemo-phobia has always been a sore point with me.
* "President's cancer panel" smells of politics.

There are already several international recognized authorities that are
essentially apolitical.

LOL

I used to believe in apolitical until the real world made its presence
known.

There's no such thing as apolitical.

You're absolutely right. The world is not all black and white. I
would say there are varying degrees of political.
Cited report came from one I consider on the high political side.

Then there's Billy - need I say more

No.
--
- Billy