Old 20-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Sid6.7

Default Just got SAE's, how to feed

I just got 3 SAE ordered online from http://www.aquariumfish.net/
They've been ordered for two weeks and haven't heard much from
aquariumfish.net. Didn't know if they where comming or when. Had
really bad algae attrack this week that's been going on for last month
and so to save some plants by using h2o2 & cuting off half the plants
got hardly any algae for them to eat. Adding as much fertilzer as
possible and turning lights on 14 hours. Any suggestions on what to
feed them?? Treid Nutrafin Spirula tablets on bottom and on side
but they just swim by them, same thing with the otto's I've had for 3
months. The SAE are going over all the plants eating what's left
and they kind of stay together. Since I had to order on line I also
ordered 20 small fish & shrimp of differnet kinds. All are doing
great, they where eating flake food about an hour after they got in
tank. Aquariumfish.net deliveried good fish, just took a while and
didn't know for two weeks when/if they would arrive. SAE are about
2" long and skinny, for now.