Old 20-04-2003, 07:08 AM
Anna Hayward, Alien Visitor

Default Just got SAE's, how to feed

Hi,
my SAE is rather omnivorous (likes bloodworms and brine shrimp), won't
touch flake and likes green algae, but not any other kind of algae
(although the hair-algae that was growing on my backdrop until yesterday
was foul and fetid and I don't blame the poor creature - I've removed
the backdrop and chucked it).

I have found he didn't eat a thing for the first few days, except the
odd bit of algae, but once he'd settled in, he eat everything pretty
much.
--
Anna Hayward, Alien Visitor
"I want a licence for my pet halibut Eric"