Old 13-05-2010, 11:15 PM
stan cartwright stan cartwright is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
Can you still buy this stuff? I'm fed up of trimming my privet and
laylandii hedges. It was sold as "Cutlass" but I can't find it
anywhere. Has it been banned by the EU along with many other garden
chemicals. The active ingredient is dikegulac sodium.
I read it stopped manufacture because it cost too much to have it pass eu test regulations etc. I've got one bottle of cutlass left,I bought 4 when I read it was not to be around much longer.125ml sorts my privet to one cut in may,neighbours privet 3 cuts so I'm looking for an alternative.