Old 19-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Michelle Perkin Michelle Perkin is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Line View Post
Saw a great movie about Cole Porter the composer and he had a rose bred
for his wife (for putting up with all his crap). Kevin Kline was in it. I
would like to find this rose. Is it still around any perform well?

Tom Line

For Fun And Safety In Firearms Sports visit...
--
Bob Tuley Promoting Fun and Safety In Shooting Sports --
I was seeking information on this rose also, I have found all the same as the others, it would be a travesty if this rose is no longer available for purchase, or in existence at all, I wonder if it would be available from the owners of the last home the Porters lived in together as a couple.