Old 20-04-2003, 06:10 AM
Runar Ottesen

Default Amazon Swords holes in leaf... iron problem?

Throw in some zuccini and see if it eats that. My Ancistrus, Pl*co, Panaque
do eat zucchini, salad,peas, Potatoes +++. To slightly boil or freeze first
will make it easer to eat.

-runar- Oslo, Norway

"Darwin" wrote in message
uh oh.... i do have one!! I've never seen him eat the other plants but

the
sword plant hmmmm. I guess there's no real way to keep him off of it if
that's the problem is there? I'll see if i can see what he does during

the
night... i've basically been feeding him the sinkable algae wafers for all
these years.

"BruceKGeist" wrote in message
Your problems sound like a misbehaving pleco. Do you have one of these

fish?

-Bruce