Old 07-06-2010, 01:03 PM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] rainman@mailinator.com is offline

Default My Own Organic Garden ;Thanks to EzyVegies

On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 21:11:37 -0700 (PDT), Ezyveggies groups
wrote:

I have always wanted to grow vegetables in my yard but the thing is,
Australian soil is not ideal for growing organic vegetables. Good
thing I read EzyVegies featured in an article. It caught my interest
instantly since EzyVegies Australia has the perfect solution to my
gardening needs. Thanks to EzyVegies and their amazing raised garden
beds, I am now spending my afternoons in my garden, watching my
vegetables grow and soon, I will be able to enjoy my very own organic
vegetables. Visit EzyVegies at http://www.ezyvegies.com.au/

Your products are a ripoff and very poorly made.

Ask in here for *FREE* ideas.