Old 09-06-2010, 01:10 PM posted to aus.gardens
Anne Chambers[_2_] Anne Chambers[_2_] is offline

Default One-stop Vegetable Garden Guide

Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"Anne wrote in message
SG1 wrote:

anne dot chambers at bigpond dot com
Ya right Anne coz if we don't laugh the internal pressure causes us to
explode. Atm my raised beds are one sleeper high, but I will have to get
the
sons (3) to make them "proper" so I can continue to grow the odd crop.
Will
use materials SWMBO brings home from the tip. Am not sure if I win or
lose
with her trips though?????

Heh - my late husband was like that - it got to the stage where I wouldn't
let him go to the tip without me because he always came back with more
than he took there.

You say that like its a bad thing

Mike

well......we did end up with an awful lot of 'stuff'....whoever has to clear up after I pop off will have a
job & a half !

--
Anne Chambers
South Australia