Old 10-06-2010, 03:24 PM
Peter Ward Peter Ward is offline
Registered User

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Mellor View Post
Can anyone advise on a suitable moss killer for both lawns and driveways. I
would like to obtain some chemical to produce about 2 or 3 gallonns to spray
on a large set of lawns and driveways. The small i litre spray bottles from
B&Q at £3.50 a time will cost a lot and take forever to spray. I want a
chemical I can put in a large pressurised sprayer.
Have searched the web with only suitable products in the US. There must be
something in the UK ?

--
Richard Mellor
Killing moss on a lawn and on a 'hard' surface is quite difficult with one single product as you obviously have to be careful with your lawn and other bits growing in it. For the hard surface (patio, driveway etc.) we have used Batimoss CR (have a google on it) it works very well and you mix it with water so it covers a large area. You also don't have to rinse.