Old 13-06-2010, 02:52 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

Default Dont hold your breath....

On 13/06/2010 11:43 AM, terryc wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 10:28:21 +0000, PC wrote:

Anyone agree that garlic is hard to grow? I put mine in WELL before the
middle of winter, and feel the middle of winter isnt the time to put
these in.

Depends on location, climate, aspect, etc.

Now, if you were a garlic grower, would you honestly tell everyone that
it was easy pease to grow?
It is bad enough now with imports flooding the market at certain times.
and that probably explains why he might plant now (post January glut
harvest?)

That's my vein of thinking, especially it was a J&T Gunns exec who
finances things.
Theyre having a tough time, because of their own stupidity.
The company may end up in overseas hands due to shares drop and
inability to raise finance for their pulp mill.
Ruining the ecology. Refusing to stop doing it. Backlash is no
surprise....No wonder Turnbull is looking for alternative industries,
like carbon credits.... Thats even worse. Money for nothing.
As far as my garlic goes, its growing well..So far...