Old 13-06-2010, 02:15 PM
mgunnill mgunnill is offline
Registered User

Default Palm Tree ID + little palm?

I wondered if someone could help with the following:

1: I have a palm in the garden about 16 years old I think. I don't have a name for the palm, could someone help with an ID?

2: Close to the palm, about ten feet on a raised area another plant has started to grow. I don't know what this is as well. I think it may come from the palm itelf.

I enclose two pictures, one of the 16 year old palm and the small new plant.

I would be very grateful for any help. Thank you

Mike

Kent. UK.
Attached Thumbnails
Palm Tree ID + little palm?-small-plant-nr-palm.jpg   Palm Tree ID + little palm?-palm-june2010.jpg