Old 13-06-2010, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default Palm Tree ID + little palm?

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 09:15:40 -0400, mgunnill
wrote:

I wondered if someone could help with the following:

1: I have a palm in the garden about 16 years old I think. I don't have
a name for the palm, could someone help with an ID?

2: Close to the palm, about ten feet on a raised area another plant has
started to grow. I don't know what this is as well. I think it may come
from the palm itelf.

I enclose two pictures, one of the 16 year old palm and the small new
plant.

I would be very grateful for any help. Thank you

Mike

Cordyline australis

Steve

EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com