Old 14-06-2010, 02:37 AM
rgmoore rgmoore is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Of Gold View Post
Hey everyone!

Im thinking of starting to grow some roses but i am not sure how to begin. I have grown flowers in my patch for a while but i never looked into rosesscrot.

Do they need special amounts of time/looking after?

I have a rose in my garden at the moment which was bought for me as a gift from Sacks & Slacks garden shop.

Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks
Any plant like roses needs special attention as they are living things. They need proper care and maintenance. Since you had grown some plants yourself, you know the basics.

As for the roses, you can grow from seed or you can just buy a grown rose and have it transplanted at your garden. During its growing stage, you need to prune them, to get the best figure for your bush. Monitor daily your shrub for any pests or diseases it may have. Good Luck.