Old 14-06-2010, 02:28 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

Default My Own Organic Garden ;Thanks to EzyVegies

On 7/06/2010 10:59 PM, Loosecanon wrote:
wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 21:11:37 -0700 (PDT), Ezyveggies groups

wrote:

I have always wanted to grow vegetables in my yard but the thing is,
Australian soil is not ideal for growing organic vegetables. Good
thing I read EzyVegies featured in an article. It caught my interest
instantly since EzyVegies Australia has the perfect solution to my
gardening needs. Thanks to EzyVegies and their amazing raised garden
beds, I am now spending my afternoons in my garden, watching my
vegetables grow and soon, I will be able to enjoy my very own organic
vegetables. Visit EzyVegies at http://www.ezyvegies.com.au/

Your products are a ripoff and very poorly made.

Ask in here for *FREE* ideas.

I had a look at the site and the raised beds. Is very poorly designed when
people have to kneel down to them. Is the case of why not just plant things
in the ground. They should do themselves a favour by getting them up to hip
height. This will help those with bad backs and those that are wheelchair
bound. Otherwise it is a good looking site.

Why not dig a 3 foot deep trench using a backhoe like I did. Then the
garden beds ARE at hip height. And drainage is superb. You definitely
need small lader and boots, but what the hey, its comfortable enough.
Besides. it helped me trap a fox once.

She's now married to me.
Worst thing I ever trapped...