Old 26-06-2010, 04:05 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Daniel B. Martin Daniel B. Martin is offline

Default The garden this year

We are harvesting the first tomatoes, eggplants, and squash of the
season. Last year our garden was hit hard by Late Blight, so we are
keeping our fingers crossed for this year.

Cucumber vines look healthy but no cukes are large enough to pick.

Basil looks lovely. Heard an item on NPR about downy mildew, a
fast-spreading blight which kills basil. Frightening.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=128061773

Sweet peppers coming along but no harvest yet.

The weeds are doing especially well this year.

Daniel B. Martin