Old 03-07-2010, 07:21 AM posted to aus.gardens
Lionel[_2_] Lionel[_2_] is offline

Default Elephant Garlic

On 03/07/10 13:48, wrote:
On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 07:18:07 +1000, wrote:

Does anyone know of somewhere that I can get elephant garlic at a
reasonable price?

I've been searching for it, and it is either hugely expensive or it is
not available until next autum - seems I just missed out.

And,what do you call "Hugely expensive" ??

I saw some at $20/kg. Although I guess if I bough just a couple of bulbs
that probably isn't that expensive. I also saw cloves for sale for
growing at $5 each.

Does it make a difference? Do you know of some available and need a
reference price to compare?

Thanks

Lionel.