Old 11-07-2010, 01:33 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Gas drilling for your farm?

PC wrote:
terryc wrote:
On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 20:28:11 +1000, David Hare-Scott wrote:

Why should I be gratuitous?

You are being trolled.

Yes, apparently life is dull in Mildendo right now.

David

Dont know who wrote that. It wasnt me...

So you, a person who is known for using different names and for stirring the
pot on controversial subjects, are claiming that some unknown person used
the same software as you and the same server as you to mischievously imitate
your current most popular name.

Why would we believe that? Do you think that your past performance might
muddy the waters? Or is that your desire?

David