Old 12-07-2010, 06:08 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Change

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 19:12:31 EDT, Chip wrote:

~ jan wrote:
The older I get the more I dislike change... well some changes anyway.

Between what I've saved up and what my folks gave me for my last b-day I
can afford a flat screen TV. I haven't even bother to look at the stores (I
may on-line today) but after today, do I want the frustration?

If you are seriously looking for a flat screen TV, I read an article in
Consumer Reports yesterday about their survey of electronics's stores.
The clear winner was Amazon. My two experiences with them were just
fine. The price was as good or better than any local shopping (and I
checked a lot), home delivery was free and quick (so no slepping it home
from the store or paying local delivery), and no sales tax. What's not
to like?

Chip

Thanks Chip, good to know. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State