Old 15-07-2010, 11:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pat Kiewicz[_2_] Pat Kiewicz[_2_] is offline

Default Rocket seeds

SandyAtkins said:

As a new gardener I'm a bit desparate to know whether my rocket seeds
have germinated, or whether what I can see in the tub is weeds! Does
anyone know what the seeds look like once they've germinated? I've got
several things that look like thick blades of grass! I planted the
seeds 26th June so about time they germinate. What do you think?

Rocket seedlings do not look anything like blades of grass.

http://www.mytinyplot.co.uk/planting/rocket-seedlings/

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

nutrients..." --Largo Potter, Valkyria Chronicles

email valid but not regularly monitored