Old 20-04-2003, 07:12 AM
Robert

Default Magnum 350 - using micron filter

I agree with Tom, rotate two microns through a bleach solution weekly. My
magnum runs about a week with a roughing filter and the micron and I swap
them out on the weekend with washed/bleached filters from the previous week.
Bob
"LeighMo" wrote in message
When should I use the micron, because I used it for 3 days and the water
start flowing really slow, with no presure at all...

I would use it only for special occasions. Like, if company's coming

over, or
if you're going to take a photo of the tank, and you want it looking its

best.

Leigh