Old 24-07-2010, 10:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Benefits for allotment holders

In article ,
Gary Woods wrote:

Billy wrote:

And if all merchants advertised in gardening groups there would be no
space for the gardeners. Bugger off.

At least, there doesn't seem to be a fee to join the "club."
I'm reserving judgment, but I'm a suspicious cynical old fart.

But, I'm back from the Seed Saver's Exchange meet last weekend, and it was
better than ever.... details when I get done digging some more garlic.

Waiting with baited breath;O)
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude