Old 26-07-2010, 09:56 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim[_19_] Jim[_19_] is offline

Default DIY mower servicing

gashton34 wrote:

Hello,
I'm trying to service my Hayter self-propelled mower. I want to be able
to get the blade off by unscrewing the nut underneath. unfortunately it
has been put on too tight by one of those machines they use. I've
trawled the DIY shops, but have been unable to get anything that will do
the job. A simple sprocket set just isn't strong enough- I need a
machine!
They must be available somewhere, but I need to know what they are
called and where I can get one.
Thanks.

--
gashton34