Old 27-07-2010, 12:52 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Change - OT- TV

We went with Samsung 46" LCD with the options the guys wanted, so it isn't
really skinny (4"), but sound/volume is very good. Ordered from Best Buy,
the Geek Squad brought it out as it was ordered off the net, no shipping.
Don't know if they were disappointed to find out that we didn't need them
for set up.... I could have waited till I had the wall prepared, but DH
couldn't. When I got home from art show it was on this small special
worktable of his, that I said, throw a table cloth over it and we're good
to go. ;-) Hopefully tomorrow heading to the paint store & Costco for a
motorized wall mount. Currently all the crap that was in the entertainment
center is on the floor, thus need containers for those. Hopefully we will
check out Big Lots. And wouldn't you know, we have to be triple digits this
week when I need to do shopping. s Hate that! ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us