Old 01-08-2010, 11:09 PM posted to aus.gardens
SG1[_3_] SG1[_3_] is offline

Default Root barrier fabric. Economcal and sources?

"Loosecanon" wrote in message

"terryc" wrote in message
It was mentioned on gardening australia today/friday.

Does anyone have any experience?
A bit of searching didn't return any online places with any prices, so
I'm wondering about the price.

T.I.A.

I have a wholesaler that sells weedmat type stuff. I have also purchased
what they call geotextile cloth. Both are much of a muchness. The root
barrier material he use though was new to me the others I have seen are
black.

The stuff I used to keep roots out 25 years ago is brown smooth on one side
furry on the other. Still have some left and still in good nick after all
these decades.