Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
350X_Rider

Default Malaysian Trumpet Snails - Keeping them alive?

I've heard of oscars, 1/2 the size of a pl*co, killing the pl*co... by
ramming it.... I've seen Jack Dempseys do it, I've seen Green Terrors, Texas
Cichlids do it... so it's probably not too much of a stretch for the oscar
to do it...

Did you find the body of the snail? Shells? Crushed or intact?

my guess would still be the oscar, if you find crushed or peices of shells
scattered over a specific space...

secondly, we've not discussed water parameters, and if you know where you
are with that, then that's moot...

good luck..

om...