Old 02-08-2010, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Testing

In article ,
Bill Grey wrote:

Sorry about this, but our site has pulled the plug on News, and I am
testing a new mechanism - and I need to test a real site, as there may
be configuration issues involving the testing groups being different.

Another poster to uk.rec.walking has been denied access to news groups as
well.

Don't know if there is any relevance in this.

Definitely not. Our issue is purely internal, and is merely that The
Powers That Be object to Usenet for reasons that are somewhat unclear.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.