Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Cesium

Default Malaysian Trumpet Snails - Keeping them alive?

My kribs eat em.....dont even touch the shell...just grab the snail while
its snailing around, and pull it out of the shell....Kinda neat to watch.
Rich

People don't realize how vicious kribs can be. I've seen the two of them
hovering around a ghost shrimp caught out in the open after I turned the
light on in the morning. They would hover at a 45* angle on either side of
the shrimp, darting out to bite at it. They quickly had it dead and were
eating it after less than 30 seconds.
-Cesium

---