Old 11-08-2010, 10:51 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Shai Shai is offline

Default Vegetable Garden Programs for Participating Vegetable Growers

I have always wanted to participate in growing fruits and vegetables.
I believe by doing so I am already promoting environmentalism, which
really starts at home. Then, the whole community can follow as well.
It was good that EzyVegies has come up with numerous Vegetable Garden
programs such as the Residential Program, School Program, Community
Program, and Kids Program. These vegetable garden programs have been
very beneficial for participating vegetable growers. They were able to
train many people in all the aspects of vegetable gardening such as in
designing, installing and maintaining raised garden beds. If you wish
to know more about the vegetable garden programs, visit
http://www.ezyvegies.com.au/services