Old 12-08-2010, 01:27 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Kale... what to do with so much

lilipili wrote:
I've got a lot of kale growing and it's growing faster than i can eat
and give it away. Does anyone have any innovative vegetarian recipes
for this prolific vegetable? Has anyone ever pickled it? Any recipes
to share? Our winter garden in Melbourne is incredible at the moment.
It's more abundant than it's ever been... snowpeas amass, asian greens
over flowing from beds, carrots, spinach and garlic coming along
ferociously... thanks to the wonderful rain :-)

How about adapting preserved cabbage recipes, for example sauerkraut?

David