Old 12-08-2010, 10:50 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_6_] JB[_6_] is offline

Default It's Hot!

12 of the last 14 days have been 100 or higher. Good thing is that we've
had some nice rainfall so we're not having drought conditions. Bad news
is humidity levels are through the roof! It is really like a sauna.

Glad my pond is shaded. I always wished it had more direct sun so I
could grow a wider variety of water lilies other than just the shade
tolerant ones but I'm not complaining now.

On 7/31/2010 6:46 AM, ~ jan wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:37:36 EDT, wrote:

Looking at tonight's 7 day forecast, they're predicting over 100 degrees
for each of the next 7 days. Only 7 days above 100 so far but it looks
like it's heating up.

Ugh! We're cooling down for the weekend, low 90's, back up for the work
week, mid-90's. I can live with that. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us