Old 16-08-2010, 09:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Suzanne D.[_2_] Suzanne D.[_2_] is offline

Default Ten mistakes concerning tomatoes

"Escargo" wrote in message

Item 3 in the list though suggests 6 plants for a family of four!
I suppose for a family that size it may be enough for a few salads or
nibbles.
Our family is the same size but last year 22 outdoor plants(no greenhouse
here sadly) were hardly enough so this year we did 30.

Ha, that's like my family of six, who couldn't be satisfied with 60 tomato
plants last year!
--S.