Old 19-08-2010, 08:45 AM posted to aus.gardens
Anne Chambers[_2_] Anne Chambers[_2_] is offline

Default A contradictory start to spring

SG1 wrote:
"David wrote in message
I've been cutting asparagus for 3 weeks already, normally it doesn't start
til next week. Many evergreen trees are shooting but the deciduous fruit
trees are just budding. There is very little growth in the pasture. I
have one artichoke that has produced its first bud but not the rest. It's
the secret atom bomb tests I tell you .....

David

PS
How can both parties spend so much advertising content-free campaigns? I
am getting RSI of the mute-button finger. Saturday cannot come soon
enough.

I told you not to do that deal with the CIA. Those tests are not so secret
any more. I know you will neither confirm nor deny the deal......

and if he does, you'll have to kill him ?

--
Anne Chambers
South Australia

anne dot chambers at bigpond dot com