Old 22-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Bob Powel Bob Powel is offline
Registered User

I too have bought the PondVac and I am very pleased with it. To work well you must have quite strong water pressure. Then simply put the little bag on and scrape the bottom. After a couple of minutes the bag was about one third full of gunge. Ofcourse as this is going on the pool is filling with water. I also found that once you have done enough you can remove the white bag and it becomes a fountain thereby adding oxygen to the pond

QUOTE=Pond Skater;669836]Hi

I have bought a Tornado Pondvac - a "clever British invention" (so says the blurb) which is supposed to leave my pond crystal clear in minutes. Actually, what happens in minutes is that it picks up next to nothing, but the pond overflows because of all the tap water pouring into it!! Please can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong?

Many thanks[/quote]