Old 31-08-2010, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Is it just my bad gardening (planting my tomatoes out too late) or has the weather just been awful for growing peppers and tomates

In message , alan.holmes
writes

My vegetables have been very bad this year, due I think to the lack of rain,
I've had no peas, carrots, runner beans and many others, the only things
which did grow, but not as much as I expected, were tomatoes in the green
house.

Overall it's been a terrible year for veg.

Alan

Glad I didn't bother then. :-) My chantenay carrots were good,
but grown in containers which meant regular watering.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply