Old 02-09-2010, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
®óñ© © ²°¹° ®óñ©  ©  ²°¹° is offline

Default Is it just my bad gardening (planting my tomatoes out too late) orhas the weather just been awful for growing peppers and tomates

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 09:48:18 +0100, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

Apples pears plums and damsons have been and still are good, toms very late
in getting started but going well at the moment altho there are not so many.
Shrubs trees etc all good but the best of all are the Sweet Peas, picking
almost every day and the smell is brilly. My daughter gave me the seeds but
cannot remember if they had a name or type or even where she bought them, I
hope that she can remember cos I want some more for next year. The smell is
amazing the colour is deep purply red, small flower on a fairly short stem.
They came in a brown paper seed packet with a cartoony sketch of a jolly
gardener on the front, does it ring any bells anyone ?

Possibly Heritage and Heirloom seeds?

--