Old 04-09-2010, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Unexpected waif and stray

Went down to our local cafe for lunch, a toasted BLT sandwich, today and
when we came back there was a plant on our doorstep, no note, nothing, just
a plant in a Sainsbury's bag, not even a pot. Looks like a Dracaena of some
sort, rather bamboo like, but not the "Heavenly Bamboo" sticks one sees
although it could possibly be the same species. Potted up and in the
greenhouse now.
Hope whoever left it doesn't ever have any unwanted children.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden