Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
wiggywacker

Default co2: Carbo Plus....any views?

Hello!

I've just recently seen in the shop a new type of co2 creating device.....
it's called the Carbo Plus. Has anyone got any experience, pros / cons, or
views on it?

I've got a 180 liter Rio from Juwel, and want to create some great
aquascaping with interesting plants. I have 2 x 30w bulbs, one of which is
a growlux, and the other a special effects thing but also good for plants.
I've just ordered a reflector kit also to double the light output.

Basically, my aim is to ensure healthy voluptuous plants, and minimize the
algae }:

Do you also know if those new carbon plates are economical to replace?