Old 04-09-2010, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Unexpected waif and stray

On 04/09/2010 16:49, Bob Hobden wrote:
Went down to our local cafe for lunch, a toasted BLT sandwich, today and
when we came back there was a plant on our doorstep, no note, nothing,
just a plant in a Sainsbury's bag, not even a pot. Looks like a Dracaena
of some sort, rather bamboo like, but not the "Heavenly Bamboo" sticks
one sees although it could possibly be the same species. Potted up and
in the greenhouse now.
Hope whoever left it doesn't ever have any unwanted children.

Maybe you are the daddy? ;-)

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.