Old 08-09-2010, 03:29 AM
carolyny476 carolyny476 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverMan View Post
At the moment I was wondering if by any chance someone there who knows
all about bamboo problems could take a quick peek at my patch and tell
me if you see any problems I may need to address before it's too late.
My late grandmother planted this patch back in the 1940's and it has
grown wonderfully ever since.

Last fall I was laid off from my job so I started making and selling
bamboo didgeridoo's (Didgeridoo's by RiverMan by scarumtrading on Etsy)

This is my family's only source of income right now so the health of
this patch is extremely important. I have been cutting these poles
like crazy thinking there is no way I could hurt the patch but I think
I may have caused some problems. This spring when the new bamboo came
up a lot of the new shoots died after growing about a foot or two.

Here are photo's of my patch... can you please tell me what you think
of the overall appearance and take a guess at the health of these?
bamboo pictures by RiverMan420 - Photobucket

Here is a 60 second video walkthrough of the patch:
YouTube - Bamboo Patch

Any tips, suggestions or help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you

-=] RiverMan [=-
Such a very amazing link!
Thanks you for the post.