Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Haywire

Default Ghost Shrimp

Aye!

I'm off to score some!! my val's are so dense that neither my clowns,
panda's or baby pl*co's won't move through them!

their babies can feed my juvenile discus

"LeighMo" wrote in message
The Challenge: to get six ghost shrimp past the angels guarding the top

of
the tank and into the shrubbery at the bottom.

Yikes! I didn't realize you were keeping angelfish.

But some of the ghosts might survive, given enough hiding places. I've

heard
of people buying ghost shrimp to feed predatory fish like oscars, only to

have
some survive in the tank, and learn to evade the predators.

You may end up with a continuous source of live food for your angelfish.

Leigh